Sunday, November 16, 2008

Game Reviewing For Change

Since I think that constructive game reviews can be useful for future game development, I've started reviewing some of socially conscious games starting with Hurricane Katrina: Tempest in Crescent City. I'll be posting the reviews both here and in the Community Reviews section at GamersOfAction.org once I'm done. Hopefully other community members will also contribute their own reviews and we can really start contributing to the development of future serious and socially conscious games.

I still need to figure out what else we can do until we get some more video game street cred so we can get some serious considerations from game publisher when it comes to focus/game testing. I really need to start looking for a larger base of active conscious gamers, maybe through Facebook, ECA, Games For Change and Gamers in Action.

No comments: