Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brains Seeds For the Win

After some friend polling and some more discussion we've finally decided to use Brain Seeds for the game.

O yeah!!!  I finally got a name that I can consistently use in my game code :)

The game tech is about 80% done at this point so we're actually interviewing interns in a couple weeks for the Flash artist position.  It's time to make our game look cool cuz right now it's totally programmer art-ed up which looks like crap.

I'm hoping the interviews go well and we'll have an artist on the team by mid June.  It's pretty weird having people take our little venture seriously because in my mind it always seems like just my pet project, but I'm happy that it's finally growing into something more serious yet more useful and concrete as well.

No comments: